Requires *FULL ROOT* (aka NAND unlocked or S-OFF) and *BUSYBOX*. If you don't know what either means then there is a chance this won't work for you. A custom recovery is also highly recommended, but not a requirement.
Not all custom firmwares may work, but MIUI does. Fonts are not included in the application.
Font Changer allows you to switch the default system font on your Android device (will replace the keyboard font too for a fresh typing experience). It creates an automatic backup of the default fonts at the beginning. When removing the application it should be done from inside its settings to restore your default fonts.
Further features include:
* Replace individual fonts using the font picker
* Screen density changer which allows you to virtually increase/decrease the size to make things appear bigger/smaller (not MIUI compatible)
* Quick reboot (not MIUI compatible)
* Font previews
* Localisation in English, Russian, Polish, Korean, Bulgarian, and Spanish
Fonts are not included for legal reasons. Information on how to add fonts and how to use Font Changer is inside the application. For more information check out the website. If you have any problems please send an email, I cannot reply to comments. Thank you.
* REBOOT - to reboot the device (achieved through root anyway)
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - moving and deleting fonts
* INTERNET - for showing adverts (check out the ad-free donate version if you would like to support development)